- Obtain a used copy from another source (retiring Leader, used bookstore, etc.) as before.
- Access an electronic copy from the LLLI website (Leader or Leader Applicant LLLID required). Please see more instructions below.
- Purchase a copy through the LLLI online bookstore (price is $11 plus shipping at this time).
You will note from the above that an electronic copy of Leader’s Handbook is now available. This is something new. To download a copy, please follow these instructions.
- Go to http://www.llli.org/leaderpages/leadershandbook (your Leader or Leader Applicant LLLID is required. A Leader may download the handbook anytime, but an interested mother will need to wait until her contact information has been sent to LLLI and she has been officially added as a Leader Applicant),
- Or go to the homepage of the LLLI website: http://www.llli.org/
- Click on “Resources”
- Then click on “Leader enter here” under the Leaders section a little more than halfway down the page (LLLID required)
- Then click on “Download Tear Off Sheets, Logos, etc.” (found under the "downloads" section, lower right corner
- Then click on “Leader’s Handbook”
If you have any questions about this change, or any aspect of the Leader application, please don’t hesitate to contact Coordinator of Leader Accreditation (CLA) Cynthia Massey, by email or by phone (607-562-7364).
More information about the Leader Application and many resources for Leaders can be found in the LAD pages on the website of our Area Network, LLL Alliance for Breastfeeding Education.